Saturday, August 7, 2010

I wish life were a little simpler at times. I remember the days that I was bored. Not anymore. I hear others saying it but, I just don't have any time to be bored. In fact I am utterly exhausted.

I started a program at the beginning of the Summer called Uplevel Your Life. Christine Kane is the life coach to women that has created an absolutely wonderful program. Let me start off saying just how much I have learned about myself.

There have been many ups and a few downs lately. I feel like a day at the spa. Oh don't I wish. Anyway, I really just wanted to check in.

Today's gratitude's, gifts and gains.....

I am grateful for...
My life
My family
Quiet moments
nature
peace

Gifts
I am talented
I am caring
I am loving
I am creative
I am loved

Gains
I can manifest with the power of my intentions all of the abundance and positive in my life!

No comments: