Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ustream Shows for your creative pleasure.....

I just finished a mini album for a class. Waiting for the next class project to come in and thought it we all needed a little inspiration.

Yesterday was Donna Salazar's Ustream videoTuesday Tutorials The sound is a little off but, she is working on it. :)

If you missed it Heidi Swapp Live and House of 3 had a live Show tonight. You can watch the recorded show. I am not a digital scrapper. I have tried but, haven't got the hang of it yet. I always learn about some product I haven't heard of or some technique that I haven't tried yet. Give it a whirl.

Coming up tomorrow night is Marion Smith's, Live with Prima





Sweet Girl Layout with Marion Smith
Thursday Night September 16th at 6:30pm PST
(6:30pm PST/ 7:30pm MDT/ 8:30pm CST/ 9:30pm EST)

Just click on the links above girls and enjoy! Till next time.....Love, love, love

1 comment:

The Barefoot Shutterbug said...

LOVE it! And I miss you! Jodi