Monday, November 16, 2009

So much going on so little time

Well, it's time to catch up. I was sent by my lovely husband to a scrapbooking retreat. My goal, to start my Mom's book of my grandparents that have passed away. It was a successful weekend and I have since scrapped two more pages. I will get pictures and get them posted shortly.

I am so ready to start the whole christmas season. I need to get cleaning and rearranging the house so, we can decorate. You know how that goes it is a task that takes movtivation and I just don't have it! Soon enough.......

I am also starting a Christmas project for me, it is sort of a journaling project about Christmas and the whole season surrounding it. I will be journaling on my blog as a part of that assignment everyday......(this is a part of that commitment piece) I will do my best with everyday. It is called Holidays in Hand. Wish me luck with my commitment and I hope that you are successful with your tasks at hand as well.

1 comment:

Gladie said...

Just checking in from the HIH-class - and wishing yougood luck! :D