Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh Friday!

I started an oh Thursday but, it didn't happen. It has been such an exhausting week. We are having some challenges with my daughter! Ugggg....to say the least. I have also been emailing back and forth with my friends daughters donors father. Say that 10 times quickly. I have a friend who's daughter was sick and needed a liver transplant. Many were praying for her, she received a liver that couldn't be more perfect for her and is doing fabulous!
Well, recently the father of the little boy who's liver she received tried to make contact. My friend for personal reasons is unable to make direct contact so, she asked me to make the contact. It has been a really emotional week for us all. I was there to help my friend bring her baby into the world. I cut the umbilical cord. I thought I would have to help her through the loss of a child but, the Lord saved her baby. Another baby in turn left this earth and a family that truly loved him. He was a twin. Mason Curtis Hibbert.

I just have to say this is an emotional thing to be on both sides of this. I am happy to help both families and just hope this helps them both heal in ways that wouldn't otherwise happen. My prayers are for the Petrovics and Hibberts tonight, heal them and bless them both abundantly. Peace to all goodnight.

No comments: