Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scrapbooking


This is a picture of a tree from a few Christmas' ago.

I have a goal. I would like to scrapbook my Grandparents photos and put them in an album for my Mom and Brothers for Christmas. This would be my gift. I think I could finish my album of Rick and I as well. Maybe Larry's album. It is a lot but, I have to get busy and just do it. It is hard to stay focused on just one area. I have so much scrapping to do. To hear someone say they have scrap booked everything is just foreign to me. I have a crate of photos, 1,000+ photos on the computer and hundreds of my Grandparents. I have shoe boxes of my Dad's photos & Rick's family the job seems monstrous. Lord, help me focus on the task at hand. Using my time wisely and efficiently. I am blessed to have all of this. Somewhere, someone has none and desires to have all that I do. Thank you for my blessings.

No comments: