Saturday, September 12, 2009

........ooooohhhhh, I've got the bug

I want to scrapbook today. I don't see there being anytime to do that. I have Larry coming from Silverton for his day visit. I have to make his special dinner...chicken enchalada casserole. It is my nephews birthday so, we will be off and running to Costco shortly for a little jogging suit I've had my eye on. Hopefully they are still there. Then to Wally-World for a few food items for the day. Hopefully Larry is a little calmer today. The speed of his talking could break the sound barrier at times. We will see. Maybe I will feel up to scrapping after all is said and done. I also am so loving the Boyfriend paper line by Cosmo Cricket. Two thumbs up for them creating a really nice teen boy line. It is the hardest paper to find and with three boys I can't do without it. I lifted this from The GalBlog to show you just how fun this paper really is!!!!!

No comments: